How to use Spotify on Samsung galaxy watch
If you already know about Spotify and if you are interested in listening to music on your Samsung Galaxy Watch and also want to share these music with friends, you will surely like this tip.
There are a lot of ways you can use Spotify on a Samsung Galaxy Watch, the big one being music. When using Spotify on your Watch, you can browse through the catalogue using gestures and the Spotify app. The big downside to this though, is that it’s difficult to use the app on your wrist when you’re at home or at the gym. So you’ll need to either leave your phone in your pocket or bag, or else make sure to carry your phone with you.
If you use Spotify on a phone or tablet you can connect it to your smartwatch and get notifications on your wrist. With the Galaxy Watch, you can use Spotify to keep track of when your friends come online. You can use the built-in speaker to play music or get notifications from your phone, or you can plug it into headphones to listen to music on your wrist.
Can I Listen to Music on My Samsung Galaxy Watch through Spotify?
Yes, Samsung’s Galaxy Watch allows you to sync up your Spotify account and listen to music directly through its speakers or headphones, or you can even stream content from the Internet and take calls through your phone. It’s a cool feature to have, but unfortunately Spotify didn’t offer it until recently. As of April 2016, the Galaxy Watch has been updated to support this feature, so all you need is an Android 4.3 device, and you’ll be set.
How to install Spotify on Galaxy Smart Watch
- Go to your settings on your smart watch. You’ll need to have a Wi-Fi connection to download the app.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Type Spotify on the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the “install” button.
- You will get a pop up window asking you to confirm your decision.
- Confirm the installation.
Also See: How to change Email on Spotify?
How to link your Spotify account with the watch
Spotify is a popular streaming service that allows you to listen to music on your smartwatch. It’s a great way to listen to music when you’re on the go. You can set your Spotify account up to work with your smartwatch. You can link your Spotify account to the watch, so that you can listen to your favorite songs and playlists.
- On your watch, install and open the streaming service.
- Don’t forget to note the pair code.
- Then, you need to enter the code that was provided on your watch by using your web browser to navigate to the pairing page.
- Pick a pair.
- If you want to return to the app on your watch, you have to do it left.
- You can tap on a listening option. This is one of the suggestions.
- Select a device by tapping play.
- The selected music will be played by the service.
Also See: How to remove followers on Spotify?
Can You Use Spotify on Galaxy Watch Without a Phone?
Yes, you can use Samsung Galaxy Watch without a phone but you need to follow some steps to make sure that you are not losing any functionality on your phone. To answer your question yes, you can use your Samsung Galaxy watch without a phone, you need to follow some easy steps mentioned below.
- If you want to listen to a radio station, you need to open the web player or desktop app.
- The device icon can be found in the lower right corner, tap on it.
- Go to the list of devices and pick your watch.
- Pick a play.
- You can listen to the radio station directly on your watch speaker.
- The controls on your watch will allow you to pause and skip songs when the radio station is playing.
- You can choose a new radio station, a song to play, or both, and it will play on your watch, if you choose to.
Also See: How to use Spotify in Car?
What is the best way to listen to music? You can either use the touchscreen of your watch or the voice controls. For the touchscreen, you can tap the screen to select an artist, album, song, or playlist.
What are some features I should know about? You can control the volume by tapping and holding the screen to increase or decrease the volume.
How to create a playlist on my Samsung Galaxy Watch? Tap the music icon, then tap Playlists. Tap Add Playlist, and then tap the plus icon.
You can use Spotify on the Galaxy Watch and control music playback and skip tracks using your wrist. Simply put, a smartwatch is perfect for people who love listening to music in public places. There’s no question that this feature is a welcome addition for Spotify users, and it’s an ideal way for smartwatch enthusiasts to stream their music anywhere they go. With Spotify on the Samsung Galaxy Watch, you can now enjoy streaming music wherever you go. Check out the Spotify Music App for Android on our website and for other features and to learn how to manage your Spotify account.