How to remove a follower on Spotify (Updated)
Are you looking for a way to keep your Spotify account just the way you like it? If you’ve noticed that someone’s been following your profile and you’d rather they didn’t, then this blog post is perfect for you. Here, we’ll discuss how to remove followers on Spotify quickly and easily so that only those who will appreciate your music can find and follow it. Read on to learn tips and tricks to managing your online presence in an easy-to-follow guide!
The more time and attention we give to the social sphere the more followers, likes, and shares we receive. And to make the most of this attention we have to act in accordance to what makes us feel good and have more fun. As a result our lives become more focused on social activities and we spend less time actually doing what we enjoy doing.
How to Block Followers on Spotify Mobile
To block followers on Spotify, you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Profile tab in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Account in the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and tap on Blocked Users.
- Tap on the Add button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name or username of the person you want to block and tap Block when it appears below their name.
- Tap Block again to confirm
Also See: How to add members to Spotify Family Account?
How to Block Followers on Spotify for Desktop
- Log into your Spotify account.
- Click on the “Profile” tab.
- Click on the “Followers” tab.
- Hover over the follower that you want to block and click on the “…” button.
- Click on “Block User.”
- Confirm that you want to block the user by clicking on “Block.”
- The user will now be blocked and will no longer be able to follow you or see your profile.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for each follower that you want to block.
Read More: How to use Spotify on PlayStation
Can you Remove Followers on Spotify?
Many people are interested in controlling who can follow them on Spotify. While there is currently no way to remove followers from a profile, it is possible to make your profile private, so that strangers cannot easily see what songs you are listening to or view your playlists.
Other options include periodically cleaning up your Playlist collaboration list, making sure only close friends have access and regularly changing or refreshing any playlists that are open to public view. It’s also important to keep the music you listen to off of any social media channels unless you want the whole world wanting to be able to follow you on Spotify!
Why can’t I remove all of my followers? You can remove all of your followers by going to your profile and clicking on the “followers” tab. Then, click on the “remove all” button.
How do I unfollow a person? Click on the “Followers” tab, then click on the “Unfollow” button next to the name of the person you want to unfollow.
How do I unfriend someone? To unfriend someone, follow these steps: – On the home screen, click on the name of the person you want to unfriend. – Scroll down and click the “Unfriend” button. – Click “OK” to confirm your decision. – You will now be able to see all the people you follow in a list on the home screen.
In order to get removed from Spotify’s auto-follow list, you have to ask for removal. In most cases, it’s the easiest and fastest thing to do. You can contact Spotify via email at [email protected] and request for removal. Please make sure you include the reason for removal.